We hope you enjoy our blog, This is our story

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How tall

You can kind of get an idea of how tall these guys are, growing like weeds they are. Both of them love to stand up. Calvin is sliding round on his belly and he does a yoga "plank" pose, where lying face down you lift your body of the floor using only hands and feet. he is really good at it and holds it for 3-4 seconds. I looked it up and it strengthens arms and spine, should help for when he starts walking. Calvin is still waiting on the two top front teeth.

I thought these looked cute in b&w

Catelyn has learned to sit up this week, she pushes off on one arm while she lies on her side, they both are really good rollers and they are fast, one minute they are in the centre of the living room the next they are up the hall or into the kitchen. They both love peek-a-boo and Catelyn holds up any material she can find and plays, she laughs and giggles and that sets Calvin off, Grant joins in as well, it's very funny with the three of them. Catelyn has another tooth on the lower left.

I look at this blog and think what a truly blessed life, having the photos laid out like this emphasizes what we have, sometimes I get so caught up in the everyday running around. this allows me to kind of slow it down, I look at the blog and I think Wow. How great are our kids. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment