We hope you enjoy our blog, This is our story

Monday, March 16, 2009

Collage

I was playing around with a collage feature and these are a few I did real quick before I needed to get back to feeding duty, this top one was from November.

This one is Catelyn feeding herself from February, I liked her expressions, some cute smiles in this lot. I have to say she is much better about taking food from a spoon while we hold it, so she is eating lots more which gives us piece of mind. Not that either of them look like they are starving.
Iam planning to slip in a blog on last year, "Our year in pictures". I have seen it on some other blogs and thought what a cool idea. So even thoughit is March already it's coming soon. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment