We hope you enjoy our blog, This is our story

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Halloween on the street

Taken 10-31, We went trick or treating with Grant's pre school friend Cole and the kids loved carrying around their buckets. Sissy and Cal shared one, when it got to heavy we tipped it to the spare.

There is a story behind the buckets. After I bought them on the way home in the car the three kids each wanted to hold their own bucket, that was fine so I start driving and there is all this giggling coming from the back, I look back and there are three orange buckets bobbing around all the giggling is coming from under the buckets, they thought it was great to be bucket heads for a while. I could get by with a bucket a box and washing basket for each of them instead of all the toys they have. Great simple fun. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment