Taken 4-19, Cate and Cal trying to peek over the gate, today was really hot so I have them in the bare essentials. This month after much research and monetary outlay we did a complete switch to cloth diapers. I was pretty confident I could manage, I was right, it does take a little planning but so does making sure you get to the store for dispoables. they are a bit spendy up front but it works out to roughly what you'd spend on disposables in 1 year, the kids will use them for as long as they are in diapers. And we are doing our small part for the planet, since disposables don't break down for around 500 years or so. The best part is they have contained all the messes, no more leaks up the back. I find I like snaps better than velcro and my brand of choice is Fuzzi Bunz, now the only danger is not getting overstocked on all the great colors and prints. This is what they look like.
Notice Calvins curls at the back, some are tight ringlets.

No comments:
Post a Comment